Play free Prologue!
About the Game
Shape your terrain with bullets and tetrominos
You're the new guy onboard the space courier ship "BallEx'' where you have to deal with a chaotic and eccentric crew. After the ship crashes on an unknown planet, you have the mission to find the lost cargo and vital parts to rebuild your ship. But don't worry, you're not alone. H.A.P.P.Y., the ship’s over sensitive and hyper motivated computer won't leave your side. The task seems easy, but the planet has its dangerous secrets and strange mysteries to reveal.
- Explore the unfriendly planet in different chapter releases and learn more about its inhabitants
- Use the famous tetrominos to make terrain passable for you
- Shoot enemies if you don’t like them
- Find clever solutions and puzzle your way through obstacles
- Talk to the crew and passengers of the BallEx if you feel alone
- It's round based, so you can take your time but don’t get stuck
- The prologue is free to play, in case you find the ship computer too annoying
Future chapters will be available for download once they are released.
DiscordJoin our Discord server to be part of the Community and help polishing the game. Any suggestions and feedback is welcome!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-Core, 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, Radeon HD 4870 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Sound Card
【Windows】: 〇【Mac】: ×【Linux】: ×